The Nooch Nooch Tropical Garden Village is one of the most celebrated tourist attractions in Pattaya. Spanning across a vast area of 2.4 square kilometers, the garden village boasts a stupendous collection of flora, consisting of a staggering variety of indegenous species and rare plants sourced from different corners of the globe.
The garden is divided into different sections featuring plants by species type. THere are sections dedicated to cacti, succulent plants, bonsai, and orchids! The garden village also features a small but very real replica of the Stonehenge (Stonehenge Garden), along with replicas of the garden of Versaille (known as the French Garden) and a European Renaissance Garden.
Apart from these, the garden village regularly hosts a number of shows that offer entertainment in the form of everything ranging from traditional Thai dance performances to Muay Thai matches.
Pattaya Best Sellers
Things to Know before you Visit:
Walking around the garden can turn out to be extremely time consuming (and tiring). If you want to improve your chances of experiencing the whole garden in one day, the best way to get around is a rental bicycle.
The Skywalk, a 1.1 kilometer long elevated pathway is another time and energy efficient way to witness the beauty of the garden.
The garden village is home to a number of restaurants offering food sourced from different international cuisines. For this reason, it is advisable to travel light during your visit to the park.
Activities & Prices:
Thai Culture and Elephant Show timings:- 10:30 A.m., 4:00 P.m.
- Entry fees with Shows tickets for Kids:- 550 TBH (Height from 90-120 cm)
- Entry fees with Shows tickets for Adults:- 650 TBH (Height above 120 cm)
Buffet Lunch Timings:- 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Entry fees + Show tickets + Buffet Lunch for Adults:– 1000 TBH (Height above 120 cm)
- Entry fees + Show tickets + Buffet Lunch for Adults:- 900 TBH (Height between 90- 120 cm)
Program of Nong Nooch Evening Tour
- 15.30 – Pick-up from hotels in Pattaya area
- 17.00 – Thai Cultural Show & Elephant Show
- 18.15 – Sightseeing to magnificent garden by tram
- 18.30 – Tea break at Dinosaur Park
- 19.30 – Join dinner at Indian restaurant
- 20.30 – Departure to Pattaya
Ticket includes Entry+Transfer +Thai Cultural Show & Elephant Show +Sightseeing tram + Admission to Dinosaur Park + Join dinner at the Indian restaurant for Adults:- 1500 TBH (Height above 120 cm)
Ticket includes Entry+Transfer +Thai Cultural Show & Elephant Show +Sightseeing tram + Admission to Dinosaur Park + Join dinner at the Indian restaurant for Adults:- 1300 TBH (Height between 90- 120 cm)
8 A.M. to 3 P.M. (Daily)
Restaurant for dinner open:- till 10 P.M.
Entry Fees for Child:
250 TBH (Height from 90-120 cm)
Entry Fees for Adults:
350 TBH (Height above 120 cm)
Note : below 90 cm kids are free